The Glencoe team is made up of full-time and part-time staff and long term and short term volunteers.
Everybody in the team makes a contribution and its their commitment and enthusiasm that makes the difference
In the full-time team we are:-
- Douglas Mainland - Property Manager
- Vacant- Visitor Centre Manager
- Shona McGuire - Assistant Visitor Centre Manager
- Scott McCombie – Access & Recreation Ranger
- Johnny MacDonald – Ranger/Stalker
- Abi Wylde – Education and Events Ranger
- Donnie Mackinnon - Property Handyman
- Eileen MacPherson– Property Secretary
- James Tricker - GIS ranger
Working for the NTS can be extremely rewarding, all the staff share the same passion, and I am glad I have the opportunity to make a difference to preserving Scotland's Heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Many other NTS staff play a role in advising and supporting the work at Glencoe.
Doug Mainland, Property Manager
Education & Events Ranger
(Artists's impression from a happy Young Naturalist!)
James Tricker, GIS Ranger, overjoyed at getting away from the Computer!
"Scotty", one of our colourful volunteers
The Footpath Demo Team hard at work in Coire Na Tulaich, Buchaille Etive Mor.
Our new Ranger/Stalker Johnny MacDonald stomping the hills trying in vain to escape the camera