The Glencoe team is made up of full-time and part-time staff and long term and short term volunteers.
Everybody in the team makes a contribution and its their commitment and enthusiasm that makes the difference
In the full-time team we are:-
- Scott McCombie - Property Manager
- Johnny MacDonald – Ranger/Stalker
- Rachel McKerral– Education and Events Ranger
- John McIntyre - Property Handyman
- Matt Allen - Property Secretary
- Dan Watson - Ecologist (shared with Ben Lawers)
Our Summer Long Term Volunteers are:
- Carly Raines
- Emma Parker
- Liz Hall
Our Local Long-term Volunteers are:
Scott McCombie says:
Working for the NTS can be extremely rewarding, all the staff share the same passion, and I am glad I have the opportunity to make a difference to preserving Glencoe's Heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Many other NTS staff play a role in advising and supporting the work at Glencoe.